Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Progress...

I won't post my paper here, but i have written at least 30 pages thus far and have finally overcome my writers block! However, now i'm struggling with revisions, adequate information on certain sections, and finding a good case study in which to analyze based on my review of the literature. I'm so close yet still soooo far away :( but i'm trying to get the motivation to just get it finished and start finalizing a presentation.

Also sent my draft into Elitza and will start on revising based on her comments tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're already done with the writing? Nice! I wish I was done with mine. I'm a little jealous. (Hahah) I'm mostly posting my paper on my blog incase something horrible happens to my computer and I end up losing everything.

    I'm halfway done on my paper at least, so I'll get there soon if I keep at it. What do you have in mind for the presentation anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 pages, that's great! i am still in the early stages of creating my paper, only about 10, yikes. this week should be my major writing week, hoping to get a substantial draft in by friday for editing over the weekend from elitza. sounds like it is coming right along. good luck! (not that you need it.)

    ReplyDelete